Some places

I am no longer sure if joining a public service to reach out to masses would be measured by what one gets as a reward. Low pay in public service such as my work place and then when you want to put stories that will be of public importance, someone decides to engage in a verbal battle with the Judiciary. When I say some places, you ask yourself, why am I still here. Why cant I live a professional and fulfilling life. Why should I be associated with one of the worst forms of professionalism and be labelled as such when you walk around town. I have gone into serious thoughts about some place where I want to be Jaunary One. If you are a professional, it pains to see someone throwing the whole integrity and professionalism to dogs. I think, its time to be at some place. It was great to work home!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Obama, Ntaba and the long walk towards Tobacco control

Protect the Poor Madame President